7/8/10

Needing seconds....

We had tacos for lunch today!  I've been craving them for quite some time now (and yes, you can crave things WITHOUT being pregnant. haha). Kylie likes soft tacos and I like crunchy tacos. I made Kylie two soft tacos and I had a nice big taco salad. More lettuce than chip, it's a start to my healthy eating. ;) Kylie ate her lunch and asked for more.

As her mother I really knew what she was saying......I don't want to take a nap yet SO I'll ask for seconds. teehee

I told her no, but she could have applesauce or salad if she was STILL hungry. She looked at my salad and said, "I would like a salad without tomatoes or leaves just the chips for me!" hahahaha. Uh, nice try kid, nice try. See ya after nap!

2 comments:

Mallory said...

ha ha! Sneaky Sneaky!!

By the way, I received your thank you card in the mail yesterday! That was really sweet of you!! Your momma raised your right, or at least that's what my mom would say because she is HUGE on sending out thank you cards for everything!! Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that I appreciated it. It is on my fridge. :)

Ess said...

LOL! Yeah she tries her dardest! :)

Oh good! Yeah she did! :) (I'm actually on the phone with her right now and told her that. She's SO proud, teehee.) I'm honored to make the fridge! Woo-hoo!